Young Professionals - Dubuque
Affiliated under the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Dubuque (YPD) exists to connect young professionals with each other, the business community, and the city in which we live, work, play and do business.
YPD began with approximately 60 members in the spring of 2006 and has grown to over 1400 members. The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce discovered that Dubuque-area young professionals were looking for an organization that would do things differently. Young professionals were asking for a group that addressed their needs with a dash of creativity and a focus on professional development, networking, and community involvement. Those needs coincided with the Chamber's desire to acquaint the area's young professionals with each other; knowing that relationship is a powerful retention tool. YPD has evolved to a dynamic group that the Dubuque Chamber and community as a whole look to as up-and-coming leaders in Tri-State area.
DEVELOP. EMPOWER. ENGAGE.
What's in it for you?
- Gain access to the nation's largest talent network of its kind. Connect to the Dubuque Tri States Region as a place to live well, work smart, play hard, and have an immediate impact.
- Grow your network of professional contacts and friends
- Learn more about what is going on in and around the Dubuque Area
- Have a say about the issues and causes that mean the most to you
- Follow your personal and/or professional passions
- Become a leader in Dubuque YP and the Dubuque Area
- Members-only discounts to monthly events that showcase the Dubuque Area
- YP E-newsletter
- A YP online profile to connect with members that share your interests and passions
- High-level, professional volunteer opportunities, like Days of Caring, that allow you to make a difference and secure your seat at the community table
2017 YPD Award Winners
Congratulations to this year's Young Professional Award Winners!
Dubuque Area Chamber’s Young Professionals Friend of the Year – Lara LeGrand, Hotel Julien Dubuque
Dubuque Area Chamber’s Young Professionals Business of the Year – Hotel Julien Dubuque
Dubuque Area Chamber’s Young Professional of the Year – Jessica Ehrlich, American Trust & Savings Bank