B2B Referral Group
The Dubuque Area Chamber B2B Referral group is meant to connect Chamber members to potential clientele through the exchange of referrals from among area professionals. Only one representative per business category may participate in the group. The group meets once a week in the Chamber Boardroom for an hour.
Members must be in good standing with the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce and up to date on their B2B membership dues. Cost of B2B membership is $48 bi-yearly. To stay in good standing with the group, members are required to make 3 of the 4 meetings in a month, and in the Tuesday group give 3 referrals each month and 2 referrals in the Thursday group until the Thursday group's membership stays consistently over 15.
A referral is an introduction of a group member’s product and/or service to a prospective client by another group member. All referrals are tracked and reported to the group. You must contact the person or business being referred before passing their information on to a B2B member.
If a meeting falls on a holiday it will be cancelled and members are only required to attend 2 of the 3 meetings that month, but still give required referrals
The Chamber currently facilitates two B2B groups that meet in the Chamber Boardroom:
Tuesday: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Thursday: 8:15 am - 9:15 am
*We follow the local school late start/cancelation schedule so if school is either delayed or cancelled their will be no meeting that day.
- Be an official representative of a business or organization that is an active and current member of the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce
- Be current on all Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce and B2B membership dues
- Attend at least three of the four weekly meetings per month.
- Provide a minimum of three referrals per month for the Tuesday B2B group and two referrals per month for the Thursday B2B group.
- Participating organizations can only participate in one referral group to be eligible.
If you are interested in joining either B2B group, please contact Justine Paradiso at 563-557-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below: