Manufacturers' Appreciation Week
Celebrate Manufacturers' Appreciation Week May 8-12
Manufacturers' Appreciation Week is a celebration of modern manufacturing meant to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. From May 8-12, 2017, the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce encourages the community to help us celebrate and appreciate local manufacturers. It is important to recognize our manufacturers, for the products they produce, the jobs they create, the revenue they generate, and their employees who help to generate and boost our local economy.
You are able to tour select facilities on Tuesday, May 9th and Thursday, May 11th. These tours make this week a very popular one with our members. You may have viewed their products, now get a behind the scenes tour of how it all comes together. Sign-up to get a glimpse at these products, and the impact these manufactures’ investment has on our community. The cost to participate is $30 for one day or $50 for both days.
Click HERE to register
Tuesday's Tour Schedule
Tuesday, May 9
- 8:00 am | Depart Chamber
- 8:30-9:30 am | Morrison Brothers
- 9:45-10:30 am | Higley Industries
- 10:45-11:30 | MI-T-M Corporation
- 12:00-1:30 pm | Lunch
- 2:00-2:30 pm | Hero 247
- 3:00-4:00 pm | IBI Scientific
- 4:15-5:00 pm | Berry Plastics
Thursday's Tour Schedule
Thursday May 11
- 8:00 am: Depart Dubuque Area Chamber, 300 Main St.
- 8:20-9:40 am: John Deere Dubuque Works, 18600 South John Deere Rd. *Slacks and close toed shoes are a requirement
- 10:00-10:30 am: Cartegraph Systems, Inc., 3600 Digital Dr.
- 10:45-11:30 am: 7 Hills Brewing Company, 1085 Washington St.
- 11:45-12:45 pm: Lunch sponsored by Crawford Company North, 14407 US-20
- 1:15–2:15 pm: Envision Sports Design, 3230 Dodge St. # 5
- 2:30-3:30 pm: Verena Street Coffee, 720 Verena Ct.
- 3:45-4:45 pm: Paradise Distilling Company, 245 Railroad Ave.